#daduji
卐 सत्यराम सा 卐
अपना अपना कर लिया, भंजन माँही बाहि ।
दादू एकै कूप जल, मन का भ्रम उठाहि ॥
दादू पानी के बहु नाम धर, नाना विधि की जात ।
बोलणहारा कौन है, कहो धौं कहाँ समात ॥
जब पूरण ब्रह्म विचारिये, तब सकल आत्मा एक ।
काया के गुण देखिये, तो नाना वरण अनेक ॥
----------------------------------------------
Tintin Cung ~ The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus The Christ; Chapter 81 :
Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
And Jacob's well was there, and Jesus sat beside the well in silent thought, and his disciples went into the town to purchase bread.
A woman of the town came out to fill her pitcher from the well; and Jesus was athirst, and when he asked the woman for a drink she said, "I am a woman of Samaria, and you a Jew; do you not know that there is enmity between Samaritans and Jews? They traffic not; then why ask me the favour of a drink?"
And Jesus said, "Samaritans and Jews are all the children of one God, our Father-God, and they are kin. It is but prejudice born of the carnal mind that breeds this enmity and hate. While I was born a Jew, I recognise the brotherhood of life. Samaritans are just as dear to me as Jew or Greek. And then, had you but known the blessings that our Father-God has sent to men by me, you would have asked me for a drink. And I would gladly have given you a cup of water from the Fount of Life, and you would never thirst again."
The woman said, "This well is deep, and you have naught with which to draw; how could you get the water that you speak about?"
And Jesus said, "The water that I speak about comes not from Jacob's well; it flows from the springs that never fail. Lo, everyone who drinks from Jacob's well will thirst again; but they who drink the water that I give will never thirst again; For they themselves become a well, and from their inner parts the sparkling waters bubble up into eternal life."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें