卐 सत्यराम सा 卐
कुछ नाहीं का नाम क्या, जे धरिये सो झूठ ।
सुर नर मुनिजन बंधिया, लोका आवट कूट ॥
कुछ नाहीं का नाम धर, भरम्या सब संसार ।
साच झूठ समझै नहीं, ना कुछ किया विचार ॥
---------------------------------------
Divyaa Kummar ~
"What does nothing mean? Nothing only means: no thing other than I - because in your meaning of the word - there is no thing like nothing! Indeed every time you reach your so called nothingness… the ‘I’ who perceives that nothingness, is present! And when ‘I’ Am present, how can there be nothing? And if there is no thing other than I - then I am All That is…
So yes, nothing only means no thing other than I. Go as far as you like to find your nothing…remove all the people around you, remove self and all that makes up self to you… remove the ceiling, the floor, walls, yes, yes, remove all that seemingly is …and you will find in this nothingness the “I” who perceives it! Come beloveds try it...remove your city, your planets, your universe and in that nothingness you will perceive the “I”, who knows the nothingness.”
Thus nothingness is not emptiness but fullness; it is not the absence of things but the presence of All That Is… as nothing .. we become everything !
Neti neti (Not this not that) = Iti Iti (It is It is)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें